COMMERCIAL DRIVE - LIVE!

NEWS ~ GOSSIP ~ FOOD ~ ENTERTAINMENT ~ PEOPLE ~ COFFEE



ALL ABOUT THE MOST VIBRANT,
CULTURALLY DIVERSE NEIGHBOURHOOD IN VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Jacket Lost Last Commercial Drive Car-Free Day

missing...

Jacket is blue MEC and has some reflective sticker crap on the back that my aunt put there so I wouldn't be hit by cars. Breast pocket is full of driftwood bits and rocks. To remind me of the beach and my burden. (haha)

The camera is in the pocket -- digital in a black case. May be carrying some incriminating footage on the memory card.
Last seen somewhere around the dance stage, the info booth or the green room.
Bearer of items will be rewarded with my gelato cupon.

Thanks, all! Andrea
778 549 7874

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home