COMMERCIAL DRIVE - LIVE!

NEWS ~ GOSSIP ~ FOOD ~ ENTERTAINMENT ~ PEOPLE ~ COFFEE



ALL ABOUT THE MOST VIBRANT,
CULTURALLY DIVERSE NEIGHBOURHOOD IN VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Commercial Drive Postcards Are On The Way!

Click on the image for a larger view.

I've been busy trying to put together these postcards among all the other things I've got on my plate. This is a montage of all the pictures my friend Peter Valentine and I have taken since starting the blog. Hopefully you will see some familiar faces. By the way, the smily woman on the left in the photo at the bottom left hand corner is Laura Fisher, who heads up the www.liveonthedrive.ca site - the "other" definitive Commercial Drive site. She and i went in on the postcards together, along with realtor Charlie Kiers to produce the cards. Watch for them on the street soon!
Tell me what you think of them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home