COMMERCIAL DRIVE - LIVE!

NEWS ~ GOSSIP ~ FOOD ~ ENTERTAINMENT ~ PEOPLE ~ COFFEE



ALL ABOUT THE MOST VIBRANT,
CULTURALLY DIVERSE NEIGHBOURHOOD IN VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

MISSING PERSON: Chris Bishop

This was posted on Facebook by Chris' brother Dave. His contact info is at the bottom of the post.
This is for real, no joke. No one in my family has seen him or talked to him in a while now; it's really like he just disappeared. We all figure it's either drug related (i really don't want to believe that option) or he's just really embarrassed about some stuff that he recently went through. We know he's alive and somewhere. He just won't let any of us find him. He's just been listed as a missing person by the VPD as well at the transit authority. Hopefully he'll turn up there somewhere. In the mean time i'm callin out to anyone and everyone livin in the vancouver and lower mainland area to help me/us out.

His name is Chris Bishop. He's about 5'11" maybe 6 foot, 31 years old, looks a little younger though. As the photo shows he's pretty skinny, thin long face, might still have a little beard just on his chin, and has long dark dreads. He usually dresses all in black: long black trench coat, black pants, black boots or shoes and might be wearing sunglasses too.
If you catch him with the coat off, he's got a black tattoo on his upper right arm in the standard tattoo spot. There is a photo below that shows it pretty well.

He usually hangs out along commercial drive. He has a girlfriend named Emily, her picture is below as well. A couple of cops we talked too think they've seen him around there recently but he could be anywhere.

If ANYONE happens to come across this guy, my brother, PLEASE contact me in any way. My email address is on my profile and my phone number is 604-764-7941. I know giving my phone number out to strangers probably isn't the best idea, but i sincerely hope that everyone will take this as seriously as I am and not take advantage. If you do see him and are fairly sure it's the guy and have a phone PLEASE call me right way. Let me know you saw him and where.

This is very real people. Me and my family truly thank you for any help you can give us.

- Dave
Contact Info
Email:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home