COMMERCIAL DRIVE - LIVE!

NEWS ~ GOSSIP ~ FOOD ~ ENTERTAINMENT ~ PEOPLE ~ COFFEE



ALL ABOUT THE MOST VIBRANT,
CULTURALLY DIVERSE NEIGHBOURHOOD IN VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Film: The Big Lebowski @ the Rio


This Cohen brothers comedy stars John Goodman, Steve Bucemi and Jeff Bridges as Jeff Lebowski aka The Dude.
Come check it out at the Rio.
Special bonus;
Yours truly, SR Duncan, will be channeling the Dude prior to the show, for your fucking entertainment.

When looked in my closet for a costume, I realized that i had everything. I actually am the Dude. Ask Watermelon, she's my neighbor and has seen me many a time on my patio in my boxers and dressing gown.

The doors open at 8pm. Best costume wins prizes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home