COMMERCIAL DRIVE - LIVE!

NEWS ~ GOSSIP ~ FOOD ~ ENTERTAINMENT ~ PEOPLE ~ COFFEE



ALL ABOUT THE MOST VIBRANT,
CULTURALLY DIVERSE NEIGHBOURHOOD IN VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA

Monday, September 03, 2007

Commercial Drive - Live! hits 10,000 Visitor Mark!

You read it right! http://thedriveisalive.blogspot.com has now had 10,000 visitors since it’s first post back on January 8th, of this year and the count just keeps climbing!

Clicking back through the archive, I’m amazed at all the great stories, amazing people and incredible places this little blog has covered.

I feel very fortunate to be part of such a creative, intelligent community. Thanks for helping Commercial Drive – Live! reach this landmark and keep checking us out as we climb even higher!

By the way, I’m starting a brand new feature – the “Drive Tune of the Week”! Every week I’ll try to feature an mp3 or video from musicians/bands who make the Drive their home base. It will be a simple direct link. (I don’t want to host the files so get it online and then send me the link). If you send me a bio and a picture too, or a link to your site, I’ll put it up on the blog, as well. Let all your musical friends know about this absolutely free promotional offer. Our first Drive Tune is “Bohemian Man” by Monica Lee, recorded live at the Libra Room. You can find the link in the blog’s right-hand sidebar under the Amazon link.

Hope you have a happy and safe Labour Day weekend!

Sincerely,

Steven R. Duncan

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home